The Many Benefits of The Summit System
These features are unique to the Summit System, and to our knowledge, are not available from any other inspection software system:
Beginning with your personal installation and training on all of the features that make up the Summit System, our training and setup service guarantees that you will understand how to use all of the powerful tools that the System offers.
Our software suite provides a robust Office Management program that enables you to:
- Schedule appointments without the fear of conflicts or “double booking,”
- Alert you when you are called to inspect a property that you inspected previously,
- Track your receivables,
- Enter the information for each event only once, then automatically link it to all the documents that you
need for each inspection.
- Mail follow-up letters to past Clients at their new address,
- Track and report on your referral sources to assist in the growth of your business, and
- Keep track of the Birthday Month and Day for each of your Referral Sources so you can mail them a card.
The Client Documents program is fully editable and enables your office staff to:
- Create all of the documents necessary to support your inspection such as, Work Orders, Fax Cover Sheets,Cover Letters, Inspection Contracts, Invoices,Escrow Instructions, Mold Testing Advisories and more, all with event data imported from the Office Management database;
- Quickly and easily create and send the important documents before the inspection, thereby reducing your risk and enhancing the professional image of your business before you even meet your Clients; and Include a Radon Test Report and/or a Wood Destroying Organism Report where appropriate.
Our custom Photo Template enables a professional presentation of your inspection photos.
The Summit Reporter is the centerpiece of the Summit System and is the most powerful inspection report writing software in the business.
The Summit Reporter report writing program:
- Runs in Microsoft® Word. Writing your reports in a Word Processing program – how logical and efficient!
- Shows you your report “live on screen,” real-time, all the time. Giving you the capability to edit as you go, insuring that you will efficiently produce the most accurate report, specific to the property at hand.
- Provides the full power of all the editing features of Word®, like spelling and grammar checking. DOES NOT require compiling from a hidden database. There is no smoke and mirrors!
- The Comment Library contained in the Summit Reporter is the most comprehensive ever compiled in the history of the inspection profession; with over 10,000 Comments contributed from inspectors whose cumulative inspection experience exceeds 150 years; and it gives you the power to add personal custom comments to your own Custom Library, so that you’ll never be at a loss for words!
- Comes with a license to use over two hundred illustrations from the Carson Dunlop Illustrated Home® library, which are all embedded in the Summit Reporter – one click away at all times.
- Will accommodate an unlimited number of your own digital photos that you can include from your inspection, anywhere in the report.
- Easily runs on Tablet, Notebook and Laptop computers so that you can enter all your data, then produce and deliver a finished report on site, without having to download to another computer to publish your report.
To Request a Free 2-CD Set Containing